Please complete the on-line RMA form below or CLICK below to download the RMA form and EMAIL the completed form to email@example.com *Please mark the RMA number clearly on the outside of the return package. Please note, all returns must have an RMA authorization form on file in order to be valid. US Digitek Corp cannot guarantee credit or replacement for returns that are unauthorized. RMA requests given via verbal authorization must still be submitted in writing using the RMA authorization form within 48 hours in order to be valid. US Digitek Corp is not responsible for unauthorized returns. Any unmarked, invalid, and/or unauthorized shipments will be held for one business week, after which its contents are forfeit. All domestic returns should be received in a timely manner and any items not received within 30 days of the RMA issue date will then be invalidated, and if received after this date may be forfeit under the above guidelines.
In order to expedite the RMA process, please follow these guidelines:
- A valid serial number or date code must be given in order to qualify for a return.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to good parts returned at the discretion of management.
- For faster processing, please clearly mark the package as an RMA. Once the package has been shipped,
- e-mail the tracking number along with the RMA number on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
in order to guarantee a timely credit/replacement.
- *An RMA Authorization does not mean that credit or replacement is approved. Credit and/or replacement will be approved after parts are received and have been inspected and serial numbers matched. Please be aware that RMAs are processed as soon as possible, however, it may take up to 10 business days from the date we receive the item for credit or replacement to be issued. All Parts Have a 90 Day warranty from the Date of Invoice.
- RMAs for DOA (dead on arrival) parts must be submitted within 10 business day of delivery in order to qualify for credit.